Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30617 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,600 (S/. 15,025) in Sullana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 3 hours ago)