Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,435 (1,698,186 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)