Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,341 (1,587,676 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)