Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $450 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $434 ($b2,980) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)