Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14600 USD / BOB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $619 ($b4,239) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)