Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00963 USD / RSD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $640 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $563 (58,471 Дин.) in Subotica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)