Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00916 USD / RSD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $684 (74,641 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)