Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.157 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,322 (€4,602) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (about 1 hour ago)