Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,866 (€5,129) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (44 minutes ago)