Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,070 (€2,818) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)