Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,096 (€4,557) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beirut costs 0.00 L£ (about 1 hour ago)