Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.335 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,775 (£4,325) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 16 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)