Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.252 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,880 (£3,100) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)