Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10939 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,158 (74,583 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)