Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11088 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,814 (79,487 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,800 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)