Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01685 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 55% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $967 (руб 57,396) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)