Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12027 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 54% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,697 (kr 80,628) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (33 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)