Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11833 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 49% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,087 (kr 76,796) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)