Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12612 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 60% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,785 (kr 69,654) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (24 minutes ago)