Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12966 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 55% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $10,220 (kr 78,823) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)