Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11730 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 88% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,068 (kr 60,258) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (25 minutes ago)