Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11656 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 68% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,207 (kr 36,094) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)