Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.581 USD / BGN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $770 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $677 (1,165 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)