Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,967 in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)