Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37075 USD / XCD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 66% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $25,946 (EC$69,982) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)