Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36988 USD / XCD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 45% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,647 (EC$12,563) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)