Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37071 USD / XCD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,997 (EC$10,783) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)