Cost of living comparison between St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37067 USD / XCD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 66% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $26,991 (EC$72,817) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $16,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)