Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37002 USD / XCD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,233 (EC$11,439) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)