Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36993 USD / XCD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,249 (EC$11,486) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (44 minutes ago)