Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01465 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $438 (₨29,879) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)