Cost of living in Srinagar, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01536 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Srinagar (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $877 (₨57,068) in Srinagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)