Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $23,438 in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (36 minutes ago)