Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15844 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,530 (15,969 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)