Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14209 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,761 (26,468 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (22 minutes ago)