Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15598 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,466 (15,811 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)