Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15270 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,126 (13,922 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)