Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.327 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,535 (£4,172) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)