Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.237 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,427 (£2,770) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)