Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39101 USD / TND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $904 (2,313 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)