Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00343 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,273 (954,055 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)