Cost of living comparison between Sopron, Hungary and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00353 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,319 (940,443 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)