Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00351 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,303 (942,123 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (40 minutes ago)