Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / KRW
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,167 (₩4,937,504) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)