Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01466 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $390 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $316 (₨21,583) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)