Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01735 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $544 (руб 31,355) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,153,850 (about 1 hour ago)