Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01600 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $682 (руб 42,613) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)