Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01684 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $765 (руб 45,449) in Smolensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $710 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)