Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49991 USD / BYN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $690 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $562 (1,125 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)