Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15302 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,033 (6,754 kn) in Slavonski Brod.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)