Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01930 USD / MKD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,174 (60,829 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)