Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11296 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,013 (44,383 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)