Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11680 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,223 (44,720 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)