Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12248 USD / SEK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,844 (47,714 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)