Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27240 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $680 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $586 (2,152TL) in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)