Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18723 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $660 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $591 (3,159TL) in Sivas.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)