Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 USD / CHF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 55% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,804 (CHF 5,780) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 3 hours ago)