Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.003 USD / CHF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,566 (CHF 5,551) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 3 hours ago)