Cost of living in Sion, Switzerland vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.010 USD / CHF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sion (Switzerland) is 37% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,482 (CHF 5,427) in Sion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)