Cost of living in Singapore compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,638 prices entered by 1,019 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 USD / SGD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,192 (SGD $7,397) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (44 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)