Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00034 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $711 (COL$2,089,188) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)