Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 USD / COP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $970 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $841 (COL$2,544,714) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)