Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03578 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $390 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $270 (7,532₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)