Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03580 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,109 (114,776₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)