Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14536 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 67% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $27,067 (kr186,209) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $16,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (22 minutes ago)