Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 USD / KHR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,414 (13,729,448 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)