Cost of living in Siegen, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.168 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siegen (Germany) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,638 (€3,115) in Siegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)