Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25104 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $741 (RM2,951) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $740 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)