Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24116 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $595 (RM2,469) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)