Cost of living in Shymkent, Kazakhstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00307 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shymkent (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $910 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $687 (223,948 KZT) in Shymkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)