Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00916 USD / ALL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $710 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $657 (71,728 Lek) in Shkoder.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)