Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00913 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,083 (¥556,890) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)