Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00867 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,295 (¥725,695) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (27 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)