Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15887 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $904 (元5,693) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $880 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)