Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14733 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,017 (6,901元) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)