Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.749 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,011 (C$5,355) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)