Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14446 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,990 (34,541元) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$25,000 (39 minutes ago)