Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14479 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,123 (元35,381) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)