Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15015 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,517 (元36,741) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 50 TT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$645 (about 1 hour ago)