Cost of living comparison between Shenyang, China and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14781 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenyang (China) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,830 (元25,908) in Shenyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)