Cost of living comparison between Sharjah, United Arab Emirates and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27229 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,204 (Dirham 11,765) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)