Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27227 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,339 (Dirham 15,937) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Valparaiso costs CH$430,000 (about 1 hour ago)