Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27228 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,959 (Dirham 14,539) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)