Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27231 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,043 (Dirham 14,846) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)