Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27228 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,391 (Dirham 16,129) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)