Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27229 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,879 (Dirham 14,244) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (44 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)