Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27224 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,375 (Dirham 16,072) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)