Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27224 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,160 (Dirham 15,281) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 2 hours ago)