Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,121 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15764 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,315 (元52,745) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)