Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.14731 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,942 (53,915元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (about 1 hour ago)