Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41487 USD / TND
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,115 (2,687 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)