Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,704 (€3,146) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.84 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pécs costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)