Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,925 (€3,334) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)