Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03577 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,079 (30,161₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)