Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03689 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $444 (12,032₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)