Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03827 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 25% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,044 (27,286₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $150 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)