Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10036 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $699 (6,969 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 30,000 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)