Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10429 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $760 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $641 (6,150 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)